«I don´t listen to much music because I think it interferes in the process of my song´s writing»
- The 10 tips to go to Barcelona
- How are the Icelanders? 10 things
- 10 top wines in Iceland Vínbúðin
- Interview in Morgunblaðið
- Second interview Morgunblaðið
- The Interview to Árni Þórarinsson
- Interview to Andri Snær Magnason
- The Interview to Hallgrímur Helgason
- Interview to Sjón
- The interview to Blaz Roca
- An Interview to Vök (band music)
- Interview to Halldór Már (guitar and showman in TV3)
- The interview to HAM
- Interview Agent Fresco
- An Interview to Pink Street Boys
- Interview to Úlfu Úlfur
- The interview to JóiPé x Króli
- Úa publisher of Forlagið
- Óttar Norðfjörður interview
Asa Elinar interview
Ása Elínardóttir is an Icelandic 27 years old girl who sings R&B with and incredible and deep black voice (she is the Aretha Franklin of Iceland), but she has platinum blonde hair and blue eyes
«At the age of 9 she became obsessed by Johny Cash»
She showed up on the stage with a denim jacket, leather black trousers and sexy red shoes, she´s tall and moved like a model, her band is very professional as well
I interviewed Ása Elínar after her concert in Secret Solstice 2018
She is a great singer and composer (and mother), but also runs the restaurant Reykjavik Chips, they only cook french fries, but they are delicious and have all kind of sauces
The interview to Ása in Secret Solstice Iceland
- Tell me something about your background?
I always liked music, but at the age of 9 I became obsessed by Johny Cash. First I wrote poems, afterwards I started singing…
and now no one can stop her
- What kind of music do you like?
It can sound a bit weird, but I don´t listen to much music because I think it interferes in the process of my song´s writing. I don´t want to be under the influence of some other music
- Do you live exclusively from music?
No, we own the Restaurant Reykjavik chips (as many artists in Iceland, the little population doesn’t provide audience enough)
Read the interview to Arnór Dan, leader of Agent Fresco)
Ása likes Sjón (songwriter of Björk) and the talented Valdimar
- What is your favourite Icelandic author?
There are many and really good, but I would say Sjón because he is also poet, songwriter and more. Read the interview
- Is it your first time in Secret Solstice?
No, actually it is the second time. I really would like to play in Iceland Airways as well
- Any recommendation of the line up of Secret Solstice 2018?
Yes of course, may be my favourite is Valdimar
- Have you ever been to Spain?
Yes, many time. We have some friends in Denia and go twice or three times a year
- What is the best from Spain?
I like the people, the food (Spanish ham), the heat, the sun…
Singles by Ása Elínardóttir on Spotify
- Ran Away 2017
- Crocodile Tears 2017
- Always 2017
- Hurts 2017
- Starlight 2017
- Broken Wings 2017
- Paradise of Love 2016
Asa interview by the Spanish writer in Iceland Jordi Pujolá